Piepacker en bref...
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Internship 6 months or work-linked training (according to the candidates) - level required M1/M2.
Location: full-remote, preferably in Paris.
Piepacker is a fast-growing French start-up in the world of video games.
Piepacker developed a cloud social gaming platform. We recreate the feeling of playing old school console and arcade games in your living room, but now online and with friends. Our platform adds a new social dynamic to the experience through video chat, snapchat’s style 3D filters and new game modes like battle royale.
At Piepacker, we challenge ourselves daily to build a beautiful, slick platform that is dead simple to use, deliver top notch gaming quality and all around a great social experience. From game-changing user interfaces to the latest in cloud gaming engineering, we use powerful new technologies coupled with world-class design to deliver evolved solutions. As we scale, we are putting together a team of creative, strategic, and user-driven engineers that share in our belief that social gaming can be fast, fluid, beautiful, and delightful to use.
We are led by an experienced team of ex Facebook, Google, Twitter, Amazon, Docker, EA, and other top tech companies. Piepacker is a YCombinator company and backed by top VC firms.
We're at the stage where we're scaling our team. This is an incredible opportunity to join a booming company in its growth phase. Driven by a strong inclusive culture, we welcome self-starting, fast learning, talented people wishing to start and manage unique, and challenging projects where collaboration (internal and external) is everything.
We are looking for a Business assistant passionate about our mission and retro games to join our business task force.
- The assistant will be an integral part of the business team under the Business Development Director.
- The role of the assistant will be to ensure the operational implementation of the Kickstarter within the company and to be a transversal support for the realization of various projects with the management team.
- True project manager, the assistant will coordinate with the support of the management team the operational management of the Kickstarter campaign: decision on the specifications of implementation, production of items, management of suppliers, logistics coordination, collection of customer and payment information, supply monitoring, communication ...
- This internship will not be limited to the Kickstarter, the assistant will be called upon on various operational subjects participating in the development of the company.
- You are curious, pro-active, dynamic: you like to evolve in a moving environment.
- You are autonomous, multitasking and rigorous.
- You have a real attractions for video games.
- Natural relationship builder with true team spirit.
- Good spoken and written english and french communication
- You like to work in a collaborative spirit
- Full remote has no secrets for you
- Skills: supplier sourcing, project management, supply chain, sales, customer service, digital events, very good command on excel
- An internship in a similar position would be a real plus.
- Fully remote (depending on the location, pace of face-to-face work with the people director)
- Internship/work-linked training gratification.
- Extra benefits such as birthday cake, goodies, seminar…
Piepacker is an equal opportunity employer and we proudly value and promote diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, World of Warcraft faction or disability status.We are still very happy you applied and we do wish you good luck.Looking forward to (hopefully) meeting you and chatting about games :) !
Please apply on this link: https://jobs.lever.co/piepacker/cebb095d-29b5-4b25-bac6-5eb5340cefcf
Logiciels / Outils