Piepacker en bref...
Piepacker is a cloud social gaming platform. We recreate the feeling of playing old school console and arcade games in your living room, but now online and with friends.
Our platform adds a new social dynamic to the experience through video chat, snapchat’s style 3D filters and new game modes like battle royale. At Piepacker, we challenge ourselves daily to build a beautiful, slick platform that is dead simple to use, deliver top notch gaming quality and all around a great social experience. From game-changing user interfaces to the latest in cloud gaming engineering, we use powerful new technologies coupled with world-class design to deliver evolved solutions.
We are led by an experienced team of ex Facebook, Google, Twitter, Amazon, Docker, EA, and other top tech companies. Piepacker is a YCombinator company and backed by top VC firms. As we scale, we are putting together a team of creative, strategic, and user-driven engineers that share in our belief that social gaming can be fast, fluid, beautiful, and delightful to use.This is an incredible opportunity to join a booming company in its growth phase. Driven by a strong inclusive culture, we welcome self starting, fast learning, talented people wishing to start and manage unique, and challenging projects where collaboration (internal and external) is everything.
We’re looking for a talented data engineer who is passionate about our mission.
What you will be doing:
- The role involves interfacing with engineering (backend engineer).
- The Data Engineer defines, develops, sets up and maintains the tools and infrastructures suitable for data analysis.
- You will be working with the Director of Engineering and reporting to him/her.
What are looking for:
Requirements for the role include:
- 3 years of experience as a data engineer.
- Strong understanding of ETL Pipelines.
- Knowledge on Python, SQL, Data visualization.
- Self-motivation: highly autonomous & working capabilities.
- Communication & Teamwork: excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit, proactivity.
- Strong capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- Excited about gaming.
- Good spoken and written communication skills (English)
Experience that would be great for you to have (or you'd be excited about acquiring):
- Knowledge of Pandas Data Analysis tool, Big query and/or Segment Analytics.
- Unlimited vacations (minimum 5 weeks)
- Monthly well-being allowance (mental help, sport, massage, etc.)
- Home office allowance
- Fully remote & Flexible working hours
- Equal pay policy
- Equal maternity and paternity leave (18 weeks)
- Maternity/Paternity grant of $3k (out of Europe) or 2,5K euros (in Europe)
- Stock option plan
- Competitive health insurance compensation a one-to-one basis, depending on geographical location & company's policy.
- Extra benefits depending on the geographical location.
Salary according to experience.
Piepacker is an equal opportunity employer and we proudly value and promote diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, World of Warcraft faction or disability status.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Location : Full remote. The candidate must be in Europe for time zone reasons
We are still very happy you applied and we do wish you good luck.Looking forward to (hopefully) meeting you and chatting about games :) !
Please apply on this link: https://jobs.lever.co/piepacker/d25ad375-55b2-44de-9686-e2e823eb101f
Logiciels / Outils