Piepacker en bref...
Piepacker is a cloud social gaming platform. We recreate the feeling of playing old school console and arcade games in your living room, but now online and with friends. Our platform adds a new social dynamic to the experience through video chat, snapchat’s style 3D filters and new game modes like battle royale.
We are led by an experienced team of ex Facebook, Google, Twitter, Amazon, Docker, EA, and other top tech companies. Piepacker is a YCombinator company and backed by top VC firms. Equipe de talents de tout horizon.
We're at the stage where we're scaling our Studio team as one of our key teams. This is an incredible opportunity to join a booming company in its growth phase. Driven by a strong inclusive culture, we welcome self starting, fast learning, talented people wishing to start and manage unique, and challenging projects where collaboration (internal and external) is everything.
We’re looking for a passionate game developer who is highly independent, creative, and loves retro games.
What you will be doing:
- The role involves creating a game from scratch (needs analysis, program writing, tests, bug fixes).
- You will be reporting to a lead developer and the producer.
We expect to encounter great growth and wish to onboard people that are ready to take on this journey with us.
What are looking for:
- Significant experience in game development. 4-5 years of experience as a developer. Or having worked on 8 different projects. Preferably have done a game development school.
- Experience with Lua.
- Experience with Unity (and webGL).
- Familiarity with Git and GitHub.
- Familiarity object oriented programing and entity component model
- Love2d game framework.
- Game performance optimisations.
- Basic graphics and animation skills.
- Self-motivation: highly autonomous & working capabilities.
- Communication & Teamwork: Excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit, proactivity.Active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the rest of the team.Be able to interact at different stages of an asset production, from conception to implementation and animation.
- You speak and write English
- Unlimited vacations (minimum 5 weeks)
- Monthly well-being allowance (mental help, sport, massage, etc.)
- Home office allowance
- Fully remote & Flexible working hours
- Equal pay policy
- Equal maternity and paternity leave (18 weeks)
- Maternity/Paternity grant of $3k (out of Europe) or 2.5k euros (in Europe)
- Stock option plan
- Competitive health insurance compensation a one-to-one basis, depending on geographical location & company's policy.
- Extra benefits depending on the geographical location.
Salary according to experience.
Piepacker is an equal opportunity employer and we proudly value and promote diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, World of Warcraft faction or disability status.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Location : Full remote. The candidate must be in Europe for time zone reasons.
We are still very happy you applied and we do wish you good luck.Looking forward to (hopefully) meeting you and chatting about games :) !
Please apply on this link: https://jobs.lever.co/piepacker/aace623b-628e-4647-acc1-52350b8d3109
Logiciels / Outils