Piepacker en bref...
Piepacker is a cloud social gaming platform. We recreate the feeling of playing old school console and arcade games in your living room, but now online and with friends. Our platform adds a new social dynamic to the experience through video chat, snapchat’s style 3D filters and new game modes like battle royale.
At Piepacker, we challenge ourselves daily to build a beautiful, slick platform that is dead simple to use, deliver top notch gaming quality and all around a great social experience. From game-changing user interfaces to the latest in cloud gaming engineering, we use powerful new technologies coupled with world-class design to deliver evolved solutions.
We are led by an experienced team of ex Facebook, Google, Twitter, Amazon, Docker, EA, and other top tech companies. Piepacker is a YCombinator company and backed by top VC firms.
We're at the stage where we're scaling our Product team as one of our key strategic teams.We want Piepacker to be the best platform to share multiplayer, social gaming experiences — whether you're a content creator or a gamer.
We're looking for an enthusiast Product Designer to help us build a beautiful, user friendly platform.
What you will be doing:
- As a Product Designer, you'll be responsible for working collaboratively with both our Product and Engineering teams to help them build a beautiful and delightful user experience.
- You'll be required to produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic design, optimize the existing interface, understand user research methodology, share design explorations and provide UX/UI guidance.
When you apply, please attach a link with your portfolio.
What we are looking for:
- Proficiency with Figma and prototyping tools such as Principle or Framer.
- Communication: you can advocate for your designs and UX/UI decisions and are able to formulate informed opinions on our Product direction.
- Collaboration & Teamwork: you have empathy both for users and teammates.
- Attention to detail: you like fixing small things, from typos to misaligned assets.
- Inventive: you can come up with creative solutions
- Unlimited vacations (minimum 5 weeks)
- Monthly well-being allowance (mental help, sport, massage, etc.)
- Home office allowance
- Fully remote & Flexible working hours
- Equal pay policy
- Equal maternity and paternity leave (18 weeks)
- Maternity/Paternity grant of $3k (out of Europe) or 2,5k euros (in Europe)
- Stock option plan
- Competitive health insurance compensation a one-to-one basis, depending on geographical location & company's policy.
- Extra benefits depending on the geographical location.
- Salary according to experience
Piepacker is an equal opportunity employer and we proudly value and promote diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, World of Warcraft faction or disability status.
Starting date: As Soon As Possible
Location : Full remote. The candidate must be in Europe for time zone reasons
We are still very happy you applied and we do wish you good luck.Looking forward to (hopefully) meeting you and chatting about games :) !
Please apply on this link:
Logiciels / Outils